Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-14 10:57:36
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: not sure

Recently bought the Archer AX20. Set up everything step by step following guides, everything works but internet led light shows orange. I.P address shows 0.0.0.0 when logged in the router.

Contacted customer service few times and had them guide me on the set up but same result. Took the router to tp-link center at Berjaya Timesquare to let them setup for me but still unable to connect.

When i plugged in my old router it works fine. Anyone can help me on this?

Currently using a huawei modem provided by Maxis.

My setup :

Internet -> Huawei HG82045H5 modem -> Archer AX20

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet
2020-07-15 05:55:12

@aaron96 

Hello, sorry about that.

What if you connect the Huawei HG82045H5 modem to your PC directly, will the internet work? What kind of WAN settings you have done on the AX20? How about that on your old router?

Please send us the screenshot of the WAN settings page as well as the system log privately and we may check if all the settings are correct.

Thanks.

Options
Re:Archer AX20 unable to connect to internet
2020-07-15 06:06:29
The modem works fine. When switching back to the previous router it connects to internet automatically. Will send screenshot of the WAN settings when i have access.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 815

Replies: 2

Related Articles