Parental control Bedtime keeps changing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-14 11:48:31 - last edited 2020-07-14 11:52:23
Model: Archer C5400X  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2 build 20191223

Hello

I am hoping someone can help me out.

I have been trying to set up 'Bedtime' parameters. During the day if I set it up the parameters (01:00-7:45) and reboot and I check it through out the day, it stays. At some point during the night it switches to to 01:00-6:45. It has done this every night since I figured it out a week or so ago, so it's does not work. Help!

Thanks! :)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental control Bedtime keeps changing
2020-07-20 07:04:45

@lockd 

Do you mean this bedtime will change by itself at night? Could it be possible that others changed it? Try to the administrative account and password and monitor again.

If possible, please try to reset it to factory defaults and set it up from the scratch.

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 1

Related Articles