I've got two TP-Link RE300 AC1200's and have set them up working using the configuration app, but have I done it the right/best way?
1. Should the extender networks use the same network names as my Virgin router or should they have different names?
- I've called my extender network 'Router-5G-EXT-Hall' and 'Router-5G-EXT-Kitchen'
- But should they all be 'Router-5G' the same aas the router?
2. Can these devices only extend one 5G and one 2G network?
- My router has three networks - i) 5G for the family, ii) 2G for the family, iii) 2G for visitors with a simple password.
- When I configure the extender it only gives me the option for one 5G network and one 2G network - is this right?