Upload speed fluctuates and drops to 0.1mbps from original 50mbps speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-19 04:08:25
Model: TL-WR720N  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 4.19.56 Build 141118 Rel. 60082n

I have Tplink router (WR720n) which gives good download speed as per isp 50mbps download speed, 

But the problem is, its upload speed fluctuates si much and drops to final result of 0.1mbps upload speed instead of 50 mbps upload speed provided by isp. 

Direct wired connections have no problem, but when I connected through tplink wifi connection, download speed is good, but upload speed is worst. 

What can I do now. Iam from India. There is no firmware update also. 

Note that I Tested with different mobiles connecting one at a time.. Problem is with router only. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Upload speed fluctuates and drops to 0.1mbps from original 50mbps speed
2020-07-20 01:58:07

@Rab 

Hello, please help verify some details and we will try to fix it together:

1. May I know who is your ISP? What are the download and upload speed you can get when you connect a computer directly to the modem? Kindly show me the test results.

2. Without any devices connected, please connect one computer to the WR720N directly and go to speedtest to run the test for 3 times and show us the screenshots of the test results.

And please tell me the wired link speed at that time, how to get that? You can refer to the below link.
https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2265.html

3. You can refer to the below instruction to narrow down the issue as well.
https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2170.html

Good day.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 864

Replies: 1

Related Articles