TPLINK Archer C3150 V2 Rebooting on its own
I have posted the msg yesterday but unable to see the post now and hence posting again hoping to get some help!
I have purchased the router just 21 days back and it was working fine initially ( using ACT Fibernet connection in Bangalore, India ). Suddenly it stated to reboot on its own in every few minutes and became unusable! I tried to contact RMA also but unable to get any suppport there. I tried the below but without any success.
1. Tried resetting to factory defaults multiple times ( by the reset button ) but did not help
2. Firmware is already latest and up to date
3. Tried different power sockets - same results
4. It is restarting randomly even when wifi is off and only LAN is connected and also when LAN is not connected and Wifi is on.
5. Kept the router idle and without power for 12 hours thinking it may cool down and can work fine after this rest - but did not help
( P.S. - No problem with internet connection as internet is still working fine with other routers )
Hoping someone can help here.