Voice Control On my Smart Plug Device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-24 12:19:39 - last edited 2020-07-24 12:21:40
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi There TP Community

I am hoping for some insight and help. I recently purchased a 2 pack of the HS103 smart plugs. I have set them up in the Kasa App and on my Google Home Netork. The light I have plugged into one works fine manually and by voice command. The other one works fine manually but not by voice. when I ask Google to turn on that light it tells me it is not available. I can turn iton manually in the google app. My wife is disabled and can only use voice to turn the lights on or off. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Matt

Options
1 Reply
Re:Voice Control On my Smart Plug Device
2020-08-04 06:31:50

@FarmBoy77 

Hello,

Please ensure the HS103 firmware, Kasa app version, Google Home app version, as well as Google Home device firmware are all up-to-date first.

If you can voice control one HS103 but cannot control the other, please tell me the MAC address of the problematic one and try to change the Device Name on the Kasa app, reboot it, and link it back to the Google Home app again.

May it helps.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 1

Related Articles