Archer C6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C6
Archer C6
2020-07-24 16:51:36 - last edited 2020-07-27 07:29:56
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hello!

This router, Archer C6 have any of those antennas replaceables? i mean, can i replace an antenna for an extension like a TL-ANT2414A.

I would like to improve the signal strength Adding / installing one antenna in a different location 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer C6-Solution
2020-07-27 07:29:39 - last edited 2020-07-27 07:29:56

@CarenasM 

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot replace the antennas on the Archer C6, as all antennas are fixed.

If the wireless signal is not good in some areas in your house, you may try to get a repeater or extender to improve it, here are the models you may refer to:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/range-extender/

Good days.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer C6-Solution
2020-07-27 07:29:39 - last edited 2020-07-27 07:29:56

@CarenasM 

Hello,

Unfortunately, we cannot replace the antennas on the Archer C6, as all antennas are fixed.

If the wireless signal is not good in some areas in your house, you may try to get a repeater or extender to improve it, here are the models you may refer to:

https://www.tp-link.com/home-networking/range-extender/

Good days.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 758

Replies: 1

Related Articles