TPLINK Archer C5 V4 Firmware Update needed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-24 17:02:25
Model: Archer A5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 3.16.0 0.9.1 v6015.0 Build 190627 Rel.41124n

I actually have an Archer C5 V4 router. And i've been having issues where the network just dissapears and also disconnects from the devices connected and have to reboot it everytime this issue happens. All the settings have been verified by the ISP and have asked me to update the firmware. But i'm not able to find the model itself on the download center page. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:TPLINK Archer C5 V4 Firmware Update needed
2020-07-27 07:17:22

@JoeKevin 

Hello,

Is the model number Archer C5 V4 or A5 V4? Please show us the bottom label underneath the device.

If the wireless connection of this router is not stable, please confirm what is the internet LED status on the router when the wireless network disappears or the device got disconnected, try with another or new cat5e cable between the modem and the router.

How many devices are connected to this router, are all of them experience the same disconnect issue or some of them? How about wired devices, are they still connected to the internet with this router?

Meanwhile, please try to reset the router to factory defaults and set it up again, then monitor the performance.

Thanks.

Options
2020-12-17 17:33:02

@JoeKevin 

My friend has helped me to resolve

JoeKevin wrote

I actually have an Archer C5 V4 router. And i've been having issues where the network just dissapears and also disconnects from the devices connected and have to reboot it everytime this issue happens. All the settings have been verified by the ISP and have asked me to update the firmware. But i'm not able to find the model itself on the download center page. 

wifi dinconnection issues in Archer c5 router by changing some settings and update. In case anyone is still facing the issue can mail on heena.pradeep@yahoo.in..

Options
2021-01-30 13:33:43

@PradeepBhanu bro jus check with tplink support if ur device is stil under warranty if yes you can reach out to service center in Ur state if not email to Rma.in@tp-link.com for replacement if Ur device under warranty 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2798

Replies: 3