I cant seem to get the c60 toact as a wireless router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-25 14:53:50 - last edited 2020-07-27 05:57:58

I have an archer c60. I purchased it as  I have quite a large house and I have a dead spot on my Terraza, I have followed the instructions to set the C60 up as a wireless router. But after set up when I disconnect it from my modem to put it upstairs the internet goes off and I can't connect to the internet. I thought the c60 would connect wireless to my modem and then send a signal to it but that doesn't see to happen. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong please  - I have to say I am not very good with these types of things 

Thanks in advance. My email address is thegauchoschool@gmail.com

David 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I cant seem to get the c60 toact as a wireless router -Solution
2020-07-27 05:57:41 - last edited 2020-07-27 05:57:58

@tierraman 

Hello,

Is your modem a wireless modem router? If yes, you may need to enable the WDS feature on the C60 in order to extend your modem's wireless network to a dead zone, please refer to the below setup guide:

How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?

May this helps.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:I cant seem to get the c60 toact as a wireless router -Solution
2020-07-27 05:57:41 - last edited 2020-07-27 05:57:58

@tierraman 

Hello,

Is your modem a wireless modem router? If yes, you may need to enable the WDS feature on the C60 in order to extend your modem's wireless network to a dead zone, please refer to the below setup guide:

How do I use the WDS Bridging function to extend my wireless network?

May this helps.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 405

Replies: 1

Related Articles