TPLINK ARCHER C6 SHOWS WAN PORT UNPLUGGED

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-28 10:59:14 - last edited 2020-07-29 08:07:46
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hi!

My Router (Archer C6) shows WAN port unplugged, although i have connected it. There is no issue from the provider as i can access the internet on my laptop using same cable. The interned LED does not glow at all. The power LED and the Dual band LEDs are green. There is power supply but there is some issue with the WAN port. What should i do?

customer care is not answering the call. The router is 2 months old. Please help if possible.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TPLINK ARCHER C6 SHOWS WAN PORT UNPLUGGED-Solution
2020-07-29 08:07:42 - last edited 2020-07-29 08:07:46

@Prady3112122 

Hello,

As per your description, the WAN port might be faulty and you need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

If there is no answer from the hotline, try to call them in different times or contact them via email. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TPLINK ARCHER C6 SHOWS WAN PORT UNPLUGGED-Solution
2020-07-29 08:07:42 - last edited 2020-07-29 08:07:46

@Prady3112122 

Hello,

As per your description, the WAN port might be faulty and you need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support

If there is no answer from the hotline, try to call them in different times or contact them via email. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1352

Replies: 1