Fixed the internet unstable connection issue with TL-WR841N

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-07-30 11:29:37 - last edited 2020-08-04 11:58:18
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V10
Firmware Version: 3.16.9

randomly disconnection of internet for few seconds and also getting slow speed of internet ,while lan directely connected through lan to laptop then its alright but via router  connected through internet it getting isues please solve this problem

Options
2 Reply
Re:Fixed the internet unstable connection issue with TL-WR841N
2020-07-31 07:48:10 - last edited 2020-08-04 11:58:18

@gaurav999 

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble caused, we will do some troubleshooting and try to fix it.

May I know who is your ISP? Is there a modem provided by your ISP? If yes, please connect your computer directly to that modem check if the connection is stable or not.

When the network drops, please check the IP address and default gateway with your computer connected to the modem/router separately and show me the status-details page. Instruction as below:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/

Besides, please follow the instruction below to do some tests and tell me which case you belong to.
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2237/

Thanks.

Options
Re:Fixed the internet unstable connection issue with TL-WR841N
2020-08-03 04:45:54

@Kevin_Z 

hello 

I had check what you had said while i am using  directy connected  to Laptop without using router or wifi connection,in that process its getting speed and with no ramdom dissconnection. SO i think there  problem getting router  .In this case u can any suggest what we have do with that router

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1502

Replies: 2

Related Articles