Archer C6 OneMesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer C6 OneMesh

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer C6 OneMesh
Archer C6 OneMesh
2020-08-02 11:02:32 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:00:46
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

Hi,

I have several Archer C6 routers with the latest firmware on my network via LAN.
Do the routers mesh with each other or do I need repeaters for this? 

Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Archer C6 OneMesh-Solution
2020-08-03 05:44:56 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:00:17

@Tecker 

Hello,

Sorry that the OneMesh™ router can only be combined with OneMesh™ RE or OneMesh™ PLC to build Mesh networks right now.

For more questions about Onemesh, please refer to the below FAQ:
Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh

Please be aware that there will be a new feature called EasyMesh added to the TP-Link routers and range extenders, which will allow you to build a mesh network between two routers wirelessly.

Please visit the following thread to know more about how EasyMesh will work, leave your comments there if you have further inquiries:

EasyMesh Networking: Build Wireless Backhaul between Routers and Range Extenders

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer C6 OneMesh-Solution
2020-08-03 05:44:56 - last edited 2022-08-23 12:00:17

@Tecker 

Hello,

Sorry that the OneMesh™ router can only be combined with OneMesh™ RE or OneMesh™ PLC to build Mesh networks right now.

For more questions about Onemesh, please refer to the below FAQ:
Several questions about the OneMesh™ and Mesh

Please be aware that there will be a new feature called EasyMesh added to the TP-Link routers and range extenders, which will allow you to build a mesh network between two routers wirelessly.

Please visit the following thread to know more about how EasyMesh will work, leave your comments there if you have further inquiries:

EasyMesh Networking: Build Wireless Backhaul between Routers and Range Extenders

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Archer C6 OneMesh
2020-09-14 11:54:24

@Kevin_Z This is a joke, in the "TP-Link OneMesh Devices list" it never says that you can't use two routers. I just bought two archer C6, wired my whole house so that i can have one in each end of the house. And after all of that work I find out that I cant use two routers, this is completely misleading.

I understand that there is a FAQ list somewhere, but if you have a list of compatible devices i expect them to work together, even if it is the same device, or at leat be clear on the fact that it doesnt work.

It's a shame from you tp-link

Options
Re:Archer C6 OneMesh
2020-09-17 05:33:11

@fernandoo 

Hi, it seems you have another post in the below link and I replied you there:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/212998

Good days.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 833