Verification error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Verification error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Verification error
Verification error
2020-08-04 11:42:09 - last edited 2020-08-05 01:53:23
Model: Archer VR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0074.0 Build 170504 Rel.68210n

In our house we have a TP-Link AC1600 Archer VR600 modem, an AC750 Wi-Fi Range Extender and a couple of WPA4220 powerline adapters. Around Christmas time we started getting problems with our iPad, iPhone and Harmony Elite where the iDevices were experiencing verification errors and would refuse to connect saying that the password was incorrect. Use of the 2nd Apple device would allow password sharing and both devices would be OK. However the Harmony Elite was just unstable

Then I had trouble setting up my Harmony Hub and Elite remote so through the support from both Apple and Logitech it was decided that the modem router was the problem.

I persuaded my ISP to supply me with a new router (TalkTalk Sagecom FAST3564) and since installing this  I haven’t had any errors. Logitech said that TP-Link routers needed updating and they had experienced a lot of problems.

I would appreciate any feedback - Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Verification error
2020-08-07 10:19:12

@malcolmv24 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your patience.

There is a new firmware released a few while ago, and you could try to update to the latest firmware

ArcherVR600(EU)_V2_200701

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202007/20200702/Archer_VR600(EU)V2_200701.zip

And the same time, hope you could help us get the following information:

1. The issue is that: sometimes, the devices could disconnect from the router, then trying to reconnect, it would say: Verification error; and parentally, the password is correct, am I right?

If yes, how would you recover the internet connection, rebooting the router, or forget the Wi-Fi and connect again?

1. As for Harmony Elite, since you mentioned’  had trouble setting up my Harmony Hub and Elite remote ’, is it because the Verification error, or the unstable connection, or is there any other error message during the set up?

Thank you~

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 354

Replies: 1

Related Articles