Data usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Data usage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Data usage
Data usage
2020-08-08 06:44:32 - last edited 2020-08-11 03:43:50
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Is there a way to look at historical (daily/weekly/monthly) data usage (upload/download) by client? All other vendors have this feature and it is very us

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Data usage-Solution
2020-08-11 03:43:33 - last edited 2020-08-11 03:43:50

@Rooterguy 

Hello, thanks a lot for your valued suggestions.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the historical (daily/weekly/monthly) data usage by the client, but we do agree that this would be a great feature to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you again for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:Data usage-Solution
2020-08-11 03:43:33 - last edited 2020-08-11 03:43:50

@Rooterguy 

Hello, thanks a lot for your valued suggestions.

Currently, there are not any plans to eventually add the historical (daily/weekly/monthly) data usage by the client, but we do agree that this would be a great feature to have.

This will be forwarded as a feature request to our developers for consideration. Thank you again for your feedback.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Data usage
2020-08-11 07:46:24

@Rooterguy I agree with you, there should be such a feature...i dont quite understand why there isn't one yet

Options
2020-08-11 16:06:22

@techfreak200 it looks like this feature has been pending about a year now. I am losing hope. It's such a basic feature. 

Options
2020-08-17 09:40:03

@Rooterguy totally agree w u

Options
2020-10-23 20:45:24

@Rooterguy 

I'm surprised!  I would have never purchased a TP-Link, if I knew that such basic functionality as internet usage tracking was unavailable.  My previous routers have had this for years, allowing my to track usage by month.

Options
2021-04-17 16:41:20

@Rooterguy 

I have an AX50 and you can add my name to the list of people that thinks this needs to be added immediately. All the promotional material I read before purchasing claimed it did have usage logs, but I did not expect it would be so inept and so basic. In the traffic monitor chart minute mode, I can only see the past 10 minutes. In the Hourly mode I can only see the past 24 hours. In the daily mode I can only see the past week. Also, the chart should tally the dates or times that appear in the chart based on the filter set (i.e.: how much downstream for the user named John over the week of April  5 to the 11th). This information is important to me because we are still on a limited monthly internet plan and I need to know who is using more than fair share and why.

I have an older Asus router that was much better at providing this important analytical data.

I would not buy this router if I had known it was incapable of these features and I would never recommend it.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 1246

Replies: 6

Related Articles