DECO M4 Connect with Cable Can't get full speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-10 06:40:18 - last edited 2020-08-10 06:43:19
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.4.0

Hi everyone, I'm using unifi 100mbps, I'm used ppoe mode connect with deco m4, when i connect with deco m4 i can get full speed which is 100mbps download and 56mbps upload speed. But if i connect with cable I only can get 60mbps download and 56 Mbps upload. I really don't know why download speed cant get 100mbps, u tried many ways already, the only way is use back the old router only can get full speed connect with cable. Have any solution?

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M4 Connect with Cable Can't get full speed
2020-08-10 09:55:03

@Calvin97 

Do you mean you can only get about 60mbps download speed when connecting a computer to the Deco M4 with an Ethernet cable? If so, how about the wired link speed on that computer? You may confirm it as below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2265/

Note: For wired negotiation speed, it is the same; while you need right click on local area connection or ethernet.

Try with a different computer or try another cat5e or cat6 cable, then confirm again.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 568

Replies: 1

Related Articles