Can I use wired connection while on extender mode?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-12 05:37:42 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:36:57
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: idk

If I'm using extender mode, will I be able to use my wired connection? or should I switch to wireless connection mode? Please explain it to me as elaborate as you can. Thank you..

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can I use wired connection while on extender mode?-Solution
2020-08-14 06:36:52 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:36:57

@brojski 

Hello,

Do you mean you are using the WR841N to extend the wireless network of your host wireless router? How do you want to use wire on it now?

If it is currently connected to your main router by wireless, you can still use an Ethernet cable to connect it to a computer or a TV and you will get internet access with it.

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Can I use wired connection while on extender mode?-Solution
2020-08-14 06:36:52 - last edited 2020-08-14 06:36:57

@brojski 

Hello,

Do you mean you are using the WR841N to extend the wireless network of your host wireless router? How do you want to use wire on it now?

If it is currently connected to your main router by wireless, you can still use an Ethernet cable to connect it to a computer or a TV and you will get internet access with it.

Good day.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 427

Replies: 1

Related Articles