Freeze issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Freeze issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Freeze issue
Freeze issue
2020-08-16 11:17:48 - last edited 2020-08-19 10:06:26
Model: TL-WR845N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 3.16 v0001.0

Model: TL-WR845N

Hardware Version: V4

Firmware Version: 0.9.1 3.16 v0001.0

Hi

i have reacntly purchased router, it was working fine from last 2 months, but from last 1 week, it freezing, lights of router stay still and i am unable to login to management page. wifi disappear. after restating the device issue resolve automatically.

kindly help i am using static ip address on wan port. only 2 devices connected with the wifi device.

factory default reset already done, firmware also upgraded. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Freeze issue-Solution
2020-08-19 10:05:58 - last edited 2020-08-19 10:06:26

@farzi_cricketer 

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble caused, we will do some troubleshooting and try to fix it. 

Are all the LEDs on the WR845N solid on and no internet access both on wired devices as well as on the wireless clients? What if you connect a computer to the ISP modem directly, will the internet still work properly? 

How often does this freeze issue occur? Try to turn it off when you are not using the internet.

When the network stops working on the WR845N, please check the IP address and default gateway with your computer connected to it and show me the status-details page. Instruction as below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/ 

Can you ping the default gateway on the computer? 

How many devices are connected to this WR845N, wired, and wirelessly? Try to reduce the clients and monitor again.

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Freeze issue-Solution
2020-08-19 10:05:58 - last edited 2020-08-19 10:06:26

@farzi_cricketer 

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble caused, we will do some troubleshooting and try to fix it. 

Are all the LEDs on the WR845N solid on and no internet access both on wired devices as well as on the wireless clients? What if you connect a computer to the ISP modem directly, will the internet still work properly? 

How often does this freeze issue occur? Try to turn it off when you are not using the internet.

When the network stops working on the WR845N, please check the IP address and default gateway with your computer connected to it and show me the status-details page. Instruction as below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/838/ 

Can you ping the default gateway on the computer? 

How many devices are connected to this WR845N, wired, and wirelessly? Try to reduce the clients and monitor again.

Thanks a lot.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 572

Replies: 1

Related Articles