TP-Link Archer C6 Wifi not working (EU version)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-22 13:50:21 - last edited 2020-08-26 01:57:42
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.5 Build 20200630 rel.57406

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:TP-Link Archer C6 Wifi not working (EU version)-Solution
2020-08-24 08:30:15 - last edited 2020-08-26 01:57:42

@Besart 

Hello,

May I know the hardware version of your C6, is it EU or US? Please show us the bottom label if possible, thanks.

When it runs the latest official firmware, can you please check again if the wireless settings cannot be changed on its web UI? Are all wireless settings greyed out? Can I also have some screenshots?

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer C6 Wifi not working (EU version)-Solution
2020-08-24 08:30:15 - last edited 2020-08-26 01:57:42

@Besart 

Hello,

May I know the hardware version of your C6, is it EU or US? Please show us the bottom label if possible, thanks.

When it runs the latest official firmware, can you please check again if the wireless settings cannot be changed on its web UI? Are all wireless settings greyed out? Can I also have some screenshots?

Thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 602

Replies: 1

Related Articles