No Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No Internet Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No Internet Connection
No Internet Connection
2013-02-05 23:55:02
Region : India

Model : TL-MR3020

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 3.14.2 Build 120817

ISP : MTS

Hi all,

I am getting no internet connection on my wireless network. When I plug in my USB modem, the status page is showing "identified", but signal strength is showing 0%. My modem is supported by this router, as in the 3G settings page, it is providing all the information of the ISP automatically.
Please somebody tell me why there is no internet connection on the wireless network even after plugging in my modem and how to solve it.

Any help is sincerely solicited.
Options
3 Reply
Re:No Internet Connection
2013-02-06 12:44:38
Post model no. of your USB modem.
If your card is identified, go to Network/3G, go to advanced setting, and check your network parameters, APN, dail no., username and password if there is given by your ISP.
Options
No internet connection
2013-02-13 00:20:23
I am trying with MTS mblaze (Model: AC2746) and compatible dongle. Its getting identified but every time its trying to connect, its re-booting the device.
all settings are done perfectly as it should be. I have already tested with TATA Photon+ and TATA Photon docomo 3g dongle and all worked fine.

I have already upgraded the firmware and again failed with above error.

Please help to fix this.
Options
Re:No Internet Connection
2021-08-05 04:20:17

Have you fixed it OK yet?

Hello there!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 3

Related Articles