WiFi Extender TL-WA850RE extend WiFi with webpage Portal Login

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-24 12:38:06 - last edited 2020-08-31 03:09:27
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 200514 Rel 65715n

Hi All,

I need to extend a WiFi which once client connected it will redirect to a webpage and require the user to watch an ads for 30 secs then only after the ads finished it will connect user to internet.

I have setup the extender to connect to the corresponding WiFi and it could connect just fine, but when I connect my phone/laptop to the extended WiFi I did not redirected to the ads webpage and it just stuck without internet connection.

Any idea on how to setup WiFi extender on WiFI which redirect to certain page before connecting to internet?

Regards

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:WiFi Extender TL-WA850RE extend WiFi with webpage Portal Login-Solution
2020-08-31 03:08:49 - last edited 2020-08-31 03:09:27

@ikaz_xc56 

Good day.

For your case, we would like to forward your case to our senior engineers for further assistance.

May I know the model number and operating system of your smartphone and laptop?

Could you please try to record a video when the smart phone and the laptop connected to the portal Wi-Fi with the portal authentication?

Just want to be sure, are there any maximum numbers of the connected devices, such as only one device is allowed to connect the Wi-Fi?

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:WiFi Extender TL-WA850RE extend WiFi with webpage Portal Login-Solution
2020-08-31 03:08:49 - last edited 2020-08-31 03:09:27

@ikaz_xc56 

Good day.

For your case, we would like to forward your case to our senior engineers for further assistance.

May I know the model number and operating system of your smartphone and laptop?

Could you please try to record a video when the smart phone and the laptop connected to the portal Wi-Fi with the portal authentication?

Just want to be sure, are there any maximum numbers of the connected devices, such as only one device is allowed to connect the Wi-Fi?

Thank you very much!

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 493

Replies: 1