Cant connect Garmin Oregon to Network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-25 09:30:53 - last edited 2020-08-27 02:02:59
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.47.7

I have a Garmin Oregon GPS and it wont connect to the network.I have 2.4 and 5 activated

it will connect to my routers network OK also my mobile if using it as a hotspot.

I look forward to any suggestions please.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cant connect Garmin Oregon to Network-Solution
2020-08-27 02:02:54 - last edited 2020-08-27 02:02:59

@Lunar 

Hi,

Is there any error message when you try to connect to the M5 wireless on your Garmin Oregon GPS? Does it support 2.4GHz only?

You may try to create a simple wireless network name and check whether it can be detected correctly:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1591/

If still cannot connect, try to disable fast roaming, setup QoS as standard, and clear all the high priority rules. You may also disable the anti-virus.

Try to disable 5GHz first and enable 2.4GHz only, or you can enable the guest network to give it a shot.

May it help and have a good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant connect Garmin Oregon to Network-Solution
2020-08-27 02:02:54 - last edited 2020-08-27 02:02:59

@Lunar 

Hi,

Is there any error message when you try to connect to the M5 wireless on your Garmin Oregon GPS? Does it support 2.4GHz only?

You may try to create a simple wireless network name and check whether it can be detected correctly:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1591/

If still cannot connect, try to disable fast roaming, setup QoS as standard, and clear all the high priority rules. You may also disable the anti-virus.

Try to disable 5GHz first and enable 2.4GHz only, or you can enable the guest network to give it a shot.

May it help and have a good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 329

Replies: 1