Ax20 onemesh status changes to ‘Planned’

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-29 02:18:47 - last edited 2020-08-31 09:03:17
Model: Archer AX20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi Tp-Link. I already had an Re505x extender from tp link and I bought the AX20 router because I was told that it was going to support one mesh very soin and had the 'Coming Soon' status on your website. Now the Onemeah compatibility status for the AX20 has changed to 'Planned'. The only reason I got the router was to create a mesh network. Should I be returning it? Please respond and explain what the hell is going on?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Ax20 onemesh status changes to ‘Planned’-Solution
2020-08-31 09:02:53 - last edited 2020-08-31 09:03:17

@Amill 

Hello, sorry for any inconvenience caused by this compatibility list:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/onemesh/compatibility/

Planned means we have the plan to add the support for the Onemesh feature on the AX20 with a new firmware update in the future, but there is still no ETA for the new firmware.

If this is the only reason you purchase it, you can either wait for the new firmware release or return it and replace one has already equipped with Onemesh, such as A7 or C6.

Sorry about that.

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Ax20 onemesh status changes to ‘Planned’-Solution
2020-08-31 09:02:53 - last edited 2020-08-31 09:03:17

@Amill 

Hello, sorry for any inconvenience caused by this compatibility list:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/onemesh/compatibility/

Planned means we have the plan to add the support for the Onemesh feature on the AX20 with a new firmware update in the future, but there is still no ETA for the new firmware.

If this is the only reason you purchase it, you can either wait for the new firmware release or return it and replace one has already equipped with Onemesh, such as A7 or C6.

Sorry about that.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Ax20 onemesh status changes to ‘Planned’
2020-10-12 03:08:44

@Kevin_Z 

What is the procedure for returning the device? Can I have a letter from TP link to say that it is ok to return the device based on the fact that you have decided to change the status of a feature you said you will were planning to release quite soon? Or do I need to raise this with the complaints authority?

Options
Re:Ax20 onemesh status changes to ‘Planned’
2020-10-12 03:08:45

@Kevin_Z 

What is the procedure for returning the device? Can I have a letter from TP link to say that it is ok to return the device based on the fact that you have decided to change the status of a feature you said you will were planning to release quite soon? Or do I need to raise this with the complaints authority?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1080

Replies: 3

Related Articles