Constant wifi drop out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Constant wifi drop out

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Constant wifi drop out
Constant wifi drop out
2020-08-29 10:51:16 - last edited 2020-08-31 08:18:36
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi, over the past week i have had constant wifi drop out (the wifi light on the router turns orange for a moment then comes back green after a minute or two). I am well within the range. It is getting very annoying and I dont know what to do. Any help is appreciated.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Constant wifi drop out -Solution
2020-08-31 08:18:30 - last edited 2020-08-31 08:18:36

@TX2 

Hello,

May I know who is your ISP? What is the network bandwidth provided by your ISP?

When the internet drops on the C60, does it show the WAN port unplugged or any error on its web interface status page? Is the Internet LED orange or green?

Ensure the cable between the C60 and your ISP modem is good, try with another cat5e or cat6 cable if necessary. Do you mean the connection will recover automatically without doing anything?

Please reset the C60 first and then log into its web interface, confirm if there is a status for the Internet Negotiation speed:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2472/
Try to change it to 100Mbps Full Duplex or 1000Mbps Full Duplex on System Tool-System Parameters to give it a go.

If this makes no difference, please send us the whole system log on the C60 showing this connect-disconnect-connect issue, thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Constant wifi drop out -Solution
2020-08-31 08:18:30 - last edited 2020-08-31 08:18:36

@TX2 

Hello,

May I know who is your ISP? What is the network bandwidth provided by your ISP?

When the internet drops on the C60, does it show the WAN port unplugged or any error on its web interface status page? Is the Internet LED orange or green?

Ensure the cable between the C60 and your ISP modem is good, try with another cat5e or cat6 cable if necessary. Do you mean the connection will recover automatically without doing anything?

Please reset the C60 first and then log into its web interface, confirm if there is a status for the Internet Negotiation speed:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2472/
Try to change it to 100Mbps Full Duplex or 1000Mbps Full Duplex on System Tool-System Parameters to give it a go.

If this makes no difference, please send us the whole system log on the C60 showing this connect-disconnect-connect issue, thanks.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 320

Replies: 1

Related Articles