I am not able to connect to the router using wifi extender in the second day.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-03 08:21:22 - last edited 2020-09-15 01:39:09
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version:

I was able to connect to the router in the first day.But on the second day onwards i was not able to connect to the router.I am able to use the router wifi using my by mobile phone, but it does not connect to my wifi extender.I checked my wifi extender by connecting my friends wifi router and it gets connected perfectly.Please help me to resolve this issue.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:I am not able to connect to the router using wifi extender in the second day. -Solution
2020-09-15 01:39:00 - last edited 2020-09-15 01:39:09

@Marcelom12 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the model number of your home router, and how about the model of your friends Wi-Fi router?

When the 850RE stopped working with the home router, would the RE light and signal light still lit up?

Is there any error message when you failed to connect the 850RE?

After resetting the 850RE, are you able to reconnect to the home router?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:I am not able to connect to the router using wifi extender in the second day. -Solution
2020-09-15 01:39:00 - last edited 2020-09-15 01:39:09

@Marcelom12 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

May I know the model number of your home router, and how about the model of your friends Wi-Fi router?

When the 850RE stopped working with the home router, would the RE light and signal light still lit up?

Is there any error message when you failed to connect the 850RE?

After resetting the 850RE, are you able to reconnect to the home router?

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:I am not able to connect to the router using wifi extender in the second day.
2020-09-15 05:48:11

@Solla-topee 

Thank you for your reply. The RE light and the signal lights are off.I can connect the device to other neighbours wifis but not connecting to my router.I reset the device also.kindly help me resolve this issue

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 672

Replies: 2

Related Articles