No Internet, Secured / No Internet Available

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-03 16:53:51
Model: TL-WR802N  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 0.9.1 3.16 v0348.0 Build 170615 Rel.67057n

I am currently trying to set up a Wifi network within my apartment so that I may connect my Google Home mini to it. Currently, I have set up the network, and it is broadcasting. However, when I connect to it with my PC or phone, there is no internet available. I have done a diagnostic within the login page (http://192.168.0.1/), and it is able to ping various websites without there being any issues.

Somethings to note: I live in an apartment complex with Wifi provided by Boingo/Elauwit. I have to register the MAC address before I can connect a device. I have done this with all of my devices, as well as the router. I have also selected the MAC clone address option, so I am unsure of what else I can do. I am also able to see an IP address under both the LAN and WAN sections of the status page.

I would appreciate any and all help, I am desperate to get this to work

Options
4 Reply
Re:No Internet, Secured / No Internet Available
2020-09-03 16:56:11
Options
2020-09-03 16:56:25
Options
2020-09-03 16:59:21
Options
2020-09-04 07:27:42

@Alfane 

What is the IP address on your phone or laptop when they connected to the router wifi? Ensure they are getting IP address automatically from the router, and try to do a ping test on the laptop and show us the results, thanks.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 751

Replies: 4

Related Articles