MAC Address shown in Web Ui is not the same as the one in the box
Today, afet more than a year, I got no internet access in my laptop.
- Unpluged the Range extender wait a minute an plug it in again. It did not work.
- Checked the router and no sign of the range extender.
- Connected to the range extender thru web UI, and I noticed that the MAC address changed the last 2 characters from B0 shown in the box and use in mac filtering in the router, to B1.
- Registered the change in the mac filtering but still no connection between range extender and router.
- Then I decided to upgrade the firmware to the latest version available, but no cigar still show no signal from router.
- Enclosed you will find a screen shot with the range extender data.
- I will try turning off mac filtering in the router to see if the range extender can be connected.