WDS not working on Archer c6

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-04 08:57:34 - last edited 2020-09-04 11:22:52
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.5

Hi,

I have enabled WDS function on my router. It is able to connect to my host router but I don't get any internet connection. The WDS status says Run.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:WDS not working on Archer c6-Solution
2020-09-04 11:22:35 - last edited 2020-09-04 11:22:52

@sanchitd8 

Hello,

Please refer to the below guide to reset the C6 and reconfigure it:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1555/

If the internet is still not working when you connect a phone or laptop to the C6, please confirm the below details:

1. Check what is the IP address on your phone or laptop.

2. Connect the phone or laptop to the host wireless network, check the IP address as well, and compare the two. If the IP address is in the same IP range and the default gateway is the same, which means the internet should be good, you may try to restart the main router and the C6 and confirm again. BTW, what is the model number of your main router?

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:WDS not working on Archer c6-Solution
2020-09-04 11:22:35 - last edited 2020-09-04 11:22:52

@sanchitd8 

Hello,

Please refer to the below guide to reset the C6 and reconfigure it:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1555/

If the internet is still not working when you connect a phone or laptop to the C6, please confirm the below details:

1. Check what is the IP address on your phone or laptop.

2. Connect the phone or laptop to the host wireless network, check the IP address as well, and compare the two. If the IP address is in the same IP range and the default gateway is the same, which means the internet should be good, you may try to restart the main router and the C6 and confirm again. BTW, what is the model number of your main router?

Good days.

Recommended Solution
Options