POWER LIGHT BLINKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

POWER LIGHT BLINKING

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
POWER LIGHT BLINKING
POWER LIGHT BLINKING
2020-09-07 02:30:10 - last edited 2020-09-07 09:26:52
Model: Archer C1900  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Anyone encounter this kind of problem?

Power light blinking, wifi not detected, lan no connection

Please help, what should i do?
thank you

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:POWER LIGHT BLINKING-Solution
2020-09-07 09:25:47 - last edited 2020-09-07 09:26:52

@EPI 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it behaves abnormally? 

If possible, try with another power adapter with the same specs.

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also? If nothing can make it power on correctly, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:POWER LIGHT BLINKING-Solution
2020-09-07 09:25:47 - last edited 2020-09-07 09:26:52

@EPI 

Hello,

Do you still use the original power adapter? Was there any power cut or bad weather or firmware upgrading before it behaves abnormally? 

If possible, try with another power adapter with the same specs.

Try to hard reset it by holding the reset button or hole for 10s.

Are you able to access its web UI from a browser? What is the hardware and firmware version?

When and where did you buy this also? If nothing can make it power on correctly, you may need to contact the local tech support to check the warranty cause the device seems faulty:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/contact-technical-support/#Hotline-Support 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:POWER LIGHT BLINKING
2020-09-07 09:40:04
Good Day @Kevin_Z Thank you for your response I already tried different power adapter, still power blinking I also reset the router but nothing changed even the light never stop blinking Can't detect wifi, can't able to access the UI I brought it online in TP-Link Store item received Sept. 5, setup by Sept. 7
Options

Information

Helpful: 9

Views: 49560

Replies: 2

Related Articles