RE300 Not Obtaining IP Address

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-08 18:21:55
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I recently bought (last 5 days) the RE300 extender.

I set it up through the tether app and all was well for 48 hours.  After today I cannot connect to it with any device.  I get an error message from different devices (HP laptop, Google Pixel 3XL, Samsung s9). They all connect however none of them can obtain an IP address.

I have reset the extender, tried to setup via WPS, Tether App and Web portal..  All the setups work and all the lights are on however I get nothing and IP address error.

My own router is working fine with excellent speeds so it is obviously the extender.

It's a bit of a joke really.... Please help before I have to send it back to amazon

Options
1 Reply
Re:RE300 Not Obtaining IP Address
2020-09-11 02:54:49

@Atko 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Could you please help me check the following information so that we would like to forward your case to our senior engineers:

1. What is the model number of your main router?
  2. Can I have a screen-shot of the error message when the devices failed to get the IP address?
  3. Is your RE200 hardware and firmware version RE300(EU)_V1_191114?

Thank you very much.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 650

Replies: 1

Related Articles