Date and time resets after a reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-13 16:02:50 - last edited 2020-09-14 01:28:58
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V7
Firmware Version: TL-WA850RE(EU)_V7_200731

I have a Tp-Link Wifi extender! Model- TL-WA850RE , in this device I have configured the time and date and setted schedule turn on and off and scheduled reboot but after a reboot the date and time off the device resets, I have tried ntp server, of India but it does not set the time as per my local time, can anyone please tell me me how to fix this problem or how to set up a ntp server successfully

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Date and time resets after a reboot-Solution
2020-09-14 01:28:52 - last edited 2020-09-14 01:39:21

@Jaikumar 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, we could like to forward your case to our senior engineers, and please have a check of your email box.

At the same time, may I know the model number of your router?

And is the internet service working properly?

As for the time settings, did you set time getting from the internet, or manually?

And can I have a picture of the system time page?

Thank you very much.

update:

if possible, please check the system time on the computer as well;

if the time setting on the computer is correct, please try to copy the NTP server on the 850RE to have a look;

How to find NTP server on windows:https://superuser.com/questions/954477/where-do-i-find-the-internet-time-ntp-settings-in-windows-10 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Date and time resets after a reboot-Solution
2020-09-14 01:28:52 - last edited 2020-09-14 01:39:21

@Jaikumar 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, we could like to forward your case to our senior engineers, and please have a check of your email box.

At the same time, may I know the model number of your router?

And is the internet service working properly?

As for the time settings, did you set time getting from the internet, or manually?

And can I have a picture of the system time page?

Thank you very much.

update:

if possible, please check the system time on the computer as well;

if the time setting on the computer is correct, please try to copy the NTP server on the 850RE to have a look;

How to find NTP server on windows:https://superuser.com/questions/954477/where-do-i-find-the-internet-time-ntp-settings-in-windows-10 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1275

Replies: 1