AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep

2020-09-13 21:00:48 - last edited 2020-09-16 03:14:08
Model:Adapter
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Since I bought the PCIe Adapter I've been having issues with bluetooth after windows wakes up from sleep. Basically it dissapears from the system. The only way to recover functionality is by either Running the Bluetooth troubleshooter or Restarting the computer. 

I've already tried with TP-Links official drivers, still the same, uninstalled those and installed the suggested drivers from windows device manager, and same thing happens. Sometimes the device dissapears completely from the device manager, which forces me to reboot and other times, restarting the service via de troubleshooter does the trick! 

What annoys me the most is that I have several bluetooth devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Headphones) and every time my computer sleeps I have to connect everything with USB to be able to enter the system... 

Any help would be incredibly appreciated!! 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep-Solution
2020-09-16 03:10:03 - last edited 2020-09-16 03:14:08

@alejoestela 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

For your case, we would like to collect some information and forward your case to our senior engineers;

1. Did the wireless adapter part work well all the time?
  2. Could you please help me check the system info and driver info on the computer: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/
  3. Have you tried to unplug and plug again the PCI-e adapter and also make sure the F-USB port is firmly connected to the Bluetooth adapter;
  4. Please also update the BIOS of your computer if possible;

Thank you very much!

Best Solution
Options
3 Replies
Re:AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep-Solution
2020-09-16 03:10:03 - last edited 2020-09-16 03:14:08

@alejoestela 

Good day.

For your case, we would like to collect some information and forward your case to our senior engineers;

1. Did the wireless adapter part work well all the time?
  2. Could you please help me check the system info and driver info on the computer: https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2722/
  3. Have you tried to unplug and plug again the PCI-e adapter and also make sure the F-USB port is firmly connected to the Bluetooth adapter;
  4. Please also update the BIOS of your computer if possible;

Thank you very much!

Best Solution
Options
Re:AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep
2020-09-19 01:11:10

@Kathy_Z 

Hi Kathy! 

To answer to your questions. 

1. No, the adapter has never worked properly after waking the pc from sleep, It works well when the computer is rebooted the problem starts when ever the computer goes to sleep. 

2. Driver version for the Bluetooth USB Device is 10.0.19041.1 from Microsoft (see screenshots)

3. I did this and tried on different PCI-e port and F-USB and the same thing happens. WiFi works perfectly from the adapter

4. Motherboard Bios is updated to its latest available version.

Options
Re:AX3000 PCIe Adapter loosing Bluetooth after windows wake from sleep
2020-09-22 08:08:58

@alejoestela 

Good day,

Sorry for the delay.

For your case, we would like to follow up your case via email and please have a check of the message box.

Thank you very much.

Options