specific bandwith for devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-14 08:15:17 - last edited 2020-09-16 08:59:54
Model: Archer C80  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1

Hi All,

I have C80 router, but I am looking for a router which is  capable of allocationg certain bandwidth for a specific device

Please provide some assistance for the same.

Thanks,
Daryl

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:specific bandwith for devices-Solution
2020-09-16 08:59:19 - last edited 2020-09-16 08:59:54

@Daryl_C80 

Hello,

The Archer C80 supports QoS only, and it no longer supports set certain bandwidth for a specific device.

Below is the instruction to configure the QoS setting (there might be a slight difference from your web UI), you may try to give the specific device with high priority:
https://www.tp-link.com/faq-1532.html

We have noted this kind of request from other customers and our developers will evaluate how to improve it.

While if you want to purchase one that support Bandwidth Control already, here are the models:

Archer C50

Archer C2

Archer C20i

Archer A2

Archer A5

Nice day~

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:specific bandwith for devices-Solution
2020-09-16 08:59:19 - last edited 2020-09-16 08:59:54

@Daryl_C80 

Hello,

The Archer C80 supports QoS only, and it no longer supports set certain bandwidth for a specific device.

Below is the instruction to configure the QoS setting (there might be a slight difference from your web UI), you may try to give the specific device with high priority:
https://www.tp-link.com/faq-1532.html

We have noted this kind of request from other customers and our developers will evaluate how to improve it.

While if you want to purchase one that support Bandwidth Control already, here are the models:

Archer C50

Archer C2

Archer C20i

Archer A2

Archer A5

Nice day~

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 355

Replies: 1