Browsing history / Parental Control

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-15 20:43:12
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

The browsing history only shows the most recent webpages accessed. If I stay out for 1 day I can't see which webpages were accessed. Is this information stores anywhere else?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Browsing history / Parental Control
2020-09-16 03:06:51

@leonardomrc 

Hello, do you mean the insights? You can only check it for 1 day? You should be able to slide to the left to check for previous days. Can I have a screenshot of it?

Thanks.

Options
Re:Browsing history / Parental Control
2020-09-16 10:23:56

@TP-Link_Deco 

Actually I mean... when you are in the insights page there is a "history" icon in the upper right corner. When I click this icon I get access to all the webpages accessed by a person.

Lets suppose it is 23h right now. In this example, if, I go to the history feature, I can only see the history from 22h to 23h (1 hour interval). Each new record at the top deletes an old record at the bottom. So I can never see the entire history. It looks like the app is programmed in a way it only shows a certain number of lines from the history database.

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 1790

Replies: 2

Related Articles