[RESOLVED] Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-17 05:15:21 - last edited 2022-06-23 06:43:30
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi guys, 

I have been facing this issue for a while and as I can see many of you are suffering from the same issue and no one is coming up with the solution. 

I had found the solution and thought of sharing it with you all. 

So friends, the reason it's happening is because of the 'DOS protection' feature 

Because of that it's blocking some of the device's access to the Internet for some reason. 

Just by turning DOS protection off, this problem will be resolved. 

And you can surf the Internet without getting blocked. 

I hope this will help you all. 

Thanks 

Regards 

AMAN ABROL 

Www.INSTAGRAM.COM/13vagrant

Www.FACEBOOK.COM/abrol.aman13

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly. -Solution
2020-09-17 09:35:52 - last edited 2020-09-17 09:37:27

@13vagrant 

Hi, thanks very much for sharing your resolved solutions with the community. It is suggested to mark it as [Resolved], which may help others a lot to find a solution.

Generally, when the DOS protection is enabled on the C6, it will monitor the traffics in the network and block those that are abnormal to protect your network security. Do you remember what kind of services or applications this blocked device was doing in your network?

Thanks a lot again~

Recommended Solution
Options
5 Reply
Re:Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly. -Solution
2020-09-17 09:35:52 - last edited 2020-09-17 09:37:27

@13vagrant 

Hi, thanks very much for sharing your resolved solutions with the community. It is suggested to mark it as [Resolved], which may help others a lot to find a solution.

Generally, when the DOS protection is enabled on the C6, it will monitor the traffics in the network and block those that are abnormal to protect your network security. Do you remember what kind of services or applications this blocked device was doing in your network?

Thanks a lot again~

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly.
2021-02-25 07:23:32
Hi Kevin, What I have noticed is that it's not happening on a specific occasion or witha particular app/website. It's happening multiple times that too on different devices and upon normal usage or surfing. I tried keeping it on low but still continue to happen so finally I decide to shut it down to see it works. And that's how I found the solution. It is quite irritating when your Internet's getting blocked frequently again and again for no reason while working. Many people as I can see are suffering from same issue and according to me this would work for everyone. Thanks Regards Aman Abrol Insta @13vagrant
Options
Re:[RESOLVED] Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly.
2021-02-26 17:25:37

I am facing the same issue

Options
Re:[RESOLVED] Some device shows 'no internet access' while other works properly.
2021-03-03 03:37:39

@loyal56 

Try to disable or lower down the QoS Protection then.

Options
2021-04-14 07:59:46 - last edited 2021-04-14 08:06:52

@13vagrant Sometimes we have to face some issues during the work because the router is showing no internet on some devices but most of the laptops are working properly, As a research paper writing service provider https://writingservice.ae/research-paper-help/ many writers can't researching properly about the assigned topics that's why they deliver the order after the deadline.

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 2426

Replies: 5

Related Articles