TL-MR3020 NAT Apple AIrport

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-06-20 21:02:12
Region : Italy

Model : TL-MR3220

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP : Vodafone

Hi, I have a question.
I am trying to connect TL-MR3020 to an apple Airport express in order to give internet connection.

I would like Airport to act as a router, so I want it tu make NAT and DHCP.

I also configured Airport to create a wireless network

I disabled wireless in TP-LINK, and also disabled DHCP.

I configured Airport STATIC IP.

Everything works fine but airport says that i have double NAT, maybe because TP-LINK makes NAT also if i disabled DHCP.

Isn't there a way to disable NAT on TP-LINK?
I read somewhere that there are iddens menu... but i don't know how to find out the solution for my problem

Thank you and sorry for my poor english
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-MR3020 NAT Apple AIrport
2013-06-24 17:44:55
There is no menu on the router to disable NAT. But you can connect your main router to its LAN interface and disable DHCP on the TL-MR3220, in this way the NAT is disabled on the MR3220.
Options
Re:TL-MR3020 NAT Apple AIrport
2013-06-25 17:11:38

Jeffrey carter wrote

There is no menu on the router to disable NAT. But you can connect your main router to its LAN interface and disable DHCP on the TL-MR3220, in this way the NAT is disabled on the MR3220.

I tried, but also disabling DHCP on TL-MR3020 it does not disable NAT.
I read sonewhere that there are hiddens configuration strings for 3020.
U can use the backup configuration files and edit it, but when i try to open it with a text editor the file is encrypted...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 680

Replies: 2