Bridge Mode does not reactive after reboot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-19 13:12:40
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 20.05.16.01006

Hello, I am using my device in bridge Mode. It works successfully. However, if I power off and power on the device,automatically, it does not bridging again. I need to set PPPoE and set Bridge again on the web interface. 
What is the solution to the problem?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Bridge Mode does not reactive after reboot
2020-09-24 02:28:27 - last edited 2020-09-24 02:28:59

@Mr.BB 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

Did you enable the bridge mode on the 9970 like the attached picture?

If yes, but there is no need to set PPPoE for bridge connection?

If not, could you please provide more details about how do you use it as a bridge?

Or did you set 9970 wireless connected to another wireless router?

Thank you very much.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Bridge Mode does not reactive after reboot
2020-09-24 19:18:11

@Sunshine thanks for your reply.

I set bridge mode like the photo. 9970 connects from LAN1 with keenetic viva router. It works with this connection. If there is a power failure or the 9970 restarts, the router does not automatically connect to the internet. I check web interface of the viva router. There is a alert "connection not succesfull". 

I'm removing the bridge setting for solution of the problem, setting PPPoE mode (I'm not keeping it in PPPoE mode)and setting bridge mode again. After this mode changing, viva connection is UP.

I have to do this procedure at every power failure.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 472

Replies: 2

Related Articles