Cannot access router web interface

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-22 16:14:03 - last edited 2020-09-27 06:43:28
Model: T1500G-10MPS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have an old TL-WA500G router which is connected to an LTE modem with ethernet cable. When I connect to this router the internet works well. But what I want is to change it's SSID and set a password. But I cannot access it's web settings. I tried to reset it, I tried lot of IP addresses obtained by "ipconfig" and "arp -a" (I am using Windows), and I also tried to connect my laptop to the router with cable (but the router has only one connector - WLAN). Still I was not able to access the settings.. The only web interface which I can access is the one from the LTE modem. It seems that it works as a bridge, but even the reset doesn't change it.

Any suggestion? Thanks

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot access router web interface-Solution
2020-09-27 06:43:23 - last edited 2020-09-27 06:43:28

@hejdav 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

After reset the TL-WA500G, please do not connect it behind the LTE modem router, only plug the computer to it;

Then check the IP address and default gateway;

After that, please try to log in via the default gateway;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot access router web interface-Solution
2020-09-27 06:43:23 - last edited 2020-09-27 06:43:28

@hejdav 

Good day.

Sorry for the delay.

After reset the TL-WA500G, please do not connect it behind the LTE modem router, only plug the computer to it;

Then check the IP address and default gateway;

After that, please try to log in via the default gateway;

Thank you very much.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 538

Replies: 1

Related Articles