"No internet" but it works in browser

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-23 16:40:36 - last edited 2020-09-25 07:45:51
Model: Archer C20  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Sir I am Having this issue ie Windows shows "No internet" but it works in browser and system apps not work and this issue happens with me even when i go wired and even my smartphone  and when i directly connect through modem everything works as usual please tell me settings to change in router.i have a TP LINK ARCHER C20

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:"No internet" but it works in browser-Solution
2020-09-25 07:45:35 - last edited 2020-09-25 07:45:51

@arpitgg 

Hello,

May I know who is your ISP? What is the WAN connection type on the C20?

How about the internet LED on the C20 when the Windows shows "No internet", is it orange or green? Can you access its web interface at that time? If yes, what are the WAN IP address and default gateway?

Besides, please follow the instruction below to do some tests and tell me which case you belong to:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2237/

Good days~

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:"No internet" but it works in browser-Solution
2020-09-25 07:45:35 - last edited 2020-09-25 07:45:51

@arpitgg 

Hello,

May I know who is your ISP? What is the WAN connection type on the C20?

How about the internet LED on the C20 when the Windows shows "No internet", is it orange or green? Can you access its web interface at that time? If yes, what are the WAN IP address and default gateway?

Besides, please follow the instruction below to do some tests and tell me which case you belong to:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2237/

Good days~

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 1

Related Articles