Giffgaff and TPlink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Giffgaff and TPlink

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Giffgaff and TPlink
Giffgaff and TPlink
2020-09-25 12:41:07 - last edited 2020-09-27 07:22:38
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.0.10

Hello all

I am a complete beginner so please bear with me as I try to explain the issues!

I have used a Giffgaff sim in my device and chosen the APN settings called giffgaff. These are not as involved as the settings listed on the giffgaff community.

However it does work, intermittenly.  I am connecting an I phone 8 and an old macbook air (very old op system which could be causing some issues) the i phone is running the latest verison of Ios.

There is just con consistency for the wifi staying connected.  I have poor service where I live but having driven into town the connection is just as variable and frustrating.  Is this a known issue? I was told by woneone who knows of these things that I should just buy a data sim. Having just loaded £20 onto the giffgaff sim, which was brand new, I was a bit reluctant. BUT if thats the best solution, any recommendations?  Another msyetrious area is WPS, what is this? How do I get it for more than ten seconds? Do I need it? Should I feel that I am missing somethign vital in life?

Very grateful for any (simple) suggestions and hopeful that my connection lasts long enough to post this.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Giffgaff and TPlink
2020-09-29 03:26:47

@Lizzybeee 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Have you tried to update the firmware to be the latest one

M7350(EU)_V5_200330

https://static.tp-link.com/2020/202006/20200617/M7350_EU_V5_20200330.zip

thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 639

Replies: 1

Related Articles