Router is booting all time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-25 14:46:09 - last edited 2020-09-27 07:57:41
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.2

Hi

I notice that my router Archer c60 is booting and loose connection several time a day. 

I have to restart the the router every time I loose the connection. 

Please advise what to do or any update

Best regards. 

Riadh

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Router is booting all time-Solution
2020-09-27 07:57:36 - last edited 2020-09-27 07:57:41

@RIADH 

Hello, 

When the router reboots, do you mean all the LEDs turn off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down, you need to manually switch it off then on to connect to the internet again? 

May I have your network layout, how is the C60 connected in your network?

Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the C60 WAN or PPPoE? 

How many devices are connected to C60, wired, and wirelessly? 

Is there any other setting or feature in your network that may cause this restart issue, or is there any special operation/activity in your network that causes the C60 to restart?

Is it the original power adapter on the C60? Is the power stable in your house? How about other electrical devices in your house, are they stable?

Does this issue happen when you purchased it or happens recently?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router is booting all time-Solution
2020-09-27 07:57:36 - last edited 2020-09-27 07:57:41

@RIADH 

Hello, 

When the router reboots, do you mean all the LEDs turn off then on automatically and the internet on it will temporarily down, you need to manually switch it off then on to connect to the internet again? 

May I have your network layout, how is the C60 connected in your network?

Who is your ISP and what kind of modem are you using? Is it a Dynamic IP setup on the C60 WAN or PPPoE? 

How many devices are connected to C60, wired, and wirelessly? 

Is there any other setting or feature in your network that may cause this restart issue, or is there any special operation/activity in your network that causes the C60 to restart?

Is it the original power adapter on the C60? Is the power stable in your house? How about other electrical devices in your house, are they stable?

Does this issue happen when you purchased it or happens recently?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Router is booting all time
2020-09-27 09:32:06
Hi. 1/whenever the modem is down I m still having wifi signal but no internet access., the led are still on however some times 1 led turn to yellow (wifi). 2/the router is connected to the modem wired. 3/ it is the original electrical adaptor. 4/ the router is connected with wire to the TV and other user are connected wireless 7 to 8 user on same time 5/The previous router was connected on the same setting but the coverage was low that is why I change the router. 6/the problem show up since I install the router 3 month back. Do you need the ip address to troubleshoot???
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 561

Replies: 2

Related Articles