I connect to the Wifi but dont have internet connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-28 23:27:18
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.4.7

I have 4 Laptops, 4 TV´s a more devices in my house all of them works fine with the Mesh, but one laptop with Windows Vista connect to the WIFI but can´t access to Internet. I´m trying with 2.4Ghz Only, Guest etc, but doesn't´t works¡, one important point if I connect the laptop using cable to the DECO M5 internet works!

please folks any idea what could be?

Options
3 Reply
Re:I connect to the Wifi but dont have internet connection
2020-09-29 07:35:05

@Alecha 

Hello, when the Windows Vista connected to the Deco network, does it get a correct IP address? Try to ping the gateway and show us the results.

You may also search for a solution on the Microsoft community for more suggestions as only this Vista cannot connect to the network and we would prefer to assume there might be an issue with it but not the Deco.

Good days.

Options
2020-09-29 21:53:57

@TP-Link_Deco 

yes, he get the right IP address in the right segment, if I see in the IPconfig its look good everything looks right, but if you ping to the gateway no answer! 

Options
2020-09-30 05:46:29

@Alecha 

Hi, if this is the case, you may try to update the driver for the wireless adapter on the Windows Vista.

Again, it is suggested to get some suggestions from Microsoft.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 3