My tp link range extender not working when I connect the wi fi to voip calls in apps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

My tp link range extender not working when I connect the wi fi to voip calls in apps

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-29 16:28:40 - last edited 2020-09-29 22:45:22
Model: TL-WA850RE  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

I have been using my range extender as a access point through a Lan , If I try to make VOIP call in skype or google duo via Mobile through the help of the range extender WI FI, The call drops or either I cant hear anything what the other party says, The wi fi signal disconnects and shows signal not found , afterwards when I close My skype or the google duo app The wi fi gets back to normal taking signals,

Its not my phone issue , I have tried it with different wi fi and Hotspots all are working fine, So I'd appreciate If Tp link Team would help here

Options
1 Reply
Re:My tp link range extender not working when I connect the wi fi to voip calls in apps
2020-09-30 01:24:46

@akshayabusa 

Good day.

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Did Wi-Fi signal only drop out when making VOIP calls via Skype or the Google duo app?

Did other mobile devices connected to the 850RE also drop the connection when the VOIP call is in use?

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 693

Replies: 1