Archer c9 v5 power light stays on and router not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-09 16:36:52
Model: Archer C9  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Hey all!

I have an Archer C9 router revision v5. It stoped working. I was having trouble 2 years ago using it. I had no time back then so I used another router. Now I would like to see if I can get it working. When I turned it on I get working for like 15 minutes then it stoped working (I don't in what way as my my leds are set to off in operational state). Now I cant get it working again. If I turn it on it show all lights and then switch to power light and stays that way. Nothing is workin and I can't access it in any way. I tried reset without success and also some atempt to get it to recovery mode but no success as well. I was checking the network adapter on computer to see if there is any activity when trying to turn the router on and for a dozen of seconds it is trying to identify the network connection but very quickly goes diconnected again. Is HW malfunction? Should i just stop trying?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 0

Related Articles