Default Gateway unplugged

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-14 09:27:57 - last edited 2020-10-20 11:53:46
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V14
Firmware Version: 0.9.1.4.17 v0348.0 Build 200114 Rel.64471n

Hello,

First of all, I do not have any modem here, I have a direct connection from SITI broadband. When I am connecting directly from the LAN port it's working but when I am using that same IP in router config then its saying WAN port is unplugged and LED for WAN is not turnning to solid and after setting static IP It says default gateway unplugged. Local Internet service provider could not help me , please help me.I also attached a screenshot here for your help.

Thanks in advanced

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Default Gateway unplugged-Solution
2020-10-20 11:53:41 - last edited 2020-10-20 11:53:46

@Tandrima 

Hello, do you mean SITI broadband gives you a static IP connection when you connect the computer directly to their line? Is this static IP the same as the one you put on the WR841N? Ensure you are putting the correct info on the router setup.

Meanwhile, you can try to clone the PC's MAC address to the router WAN, then reboot the router and check if it helps.

Below are some further suggestions you may refer to:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

May this help~

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Default Gateway unplugged-Solution
2020-10-20 11:53:41 - last edited 2020-10-20 11:53:46

@Tandrima 

Hello, do you mean SITI broadband gives you a static IP connection when you connect the computer directly to their line? Is this static IP the same as the one you put on the WR841N? Ensure you are putting the correct info on the router setup.

Meanwhile, you can try to clone the PC's MAC address to the router WAN, then reboot the router and check if it helps.

Below are some further suggestions you may refer to:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1556/

May this help~

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2175

Replies: 1

Related Articles