Cannot forward port 80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Cannot forward port 80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Cannot forward port 80
Cannot forward port 80
2020-10-15 09:20:09
Model: Archer A10  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

I have two VDSL modems, the AC1200 and W9960 both of which suffer from the same problem.

I am not able to redirect port 80. The local administration port is changed to 8080 and remote management is disabled.

I have no port triggering set up, only virtual servers.

I have no troubles forwarding other ports. The service that is listening on the internal network works fine on port 80.

The ISP assured me they do not block any port. This seems to be true since when I enable remote management on port 80 I get a 403 HTTP error when accessing the public IP.

How do I resolve this problem ? Factory resets, reboots and firmware upgrades did not help at all.

Thank you for your advice

Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot forward port 80
2020-10-22 07:56:00

@John_Scott 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Sorry for the delay.

I used to receive a feedback that if one port contains another port, such as 80 and 8080, 55 and 555 and there would be some problem.

Just in case it was the issue, would you please try to change the local administration to a completely different one, such as 1111, or change the local server port to 100 to see if that helped;

Thanks a lot and waiting for your reply.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 467

Replies: 1

Related Articles