Archer MR 600 - total traffic by IP?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-21 19:25:35
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a LTE router and was wondering if anyone would be able to advise.

I'm looking for an LTE router that would be able to report to me total traffic by IP address.

I was interested in the Archer MR600 but wasn't sure if this had the functionality I'm looking for?

I currently have a teltonika RUT router but it doesn't have this functionality so I'm looking to try a new one.

My use case is very specific; basically I want to deploy a number of these routers for IoT / embedded device purposes all with a SIM card.  To keep costs down, we would like to buy a fixed sim card with not that much data - and the best way to track expensive data hogs would be by tracking bandwidth / traffic by IP address (lesson learned by having this teltonika RUT router in the field and some days there are traffic spikes which we can't account for b/c we don't have traffic by IP).

Thx

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer MR 600 - total traffic by IP?
2020-10-29 08:56:05

@javaguy44 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Just want to confirm, you want an LTE router which could display how much data each IP used, right?

If yes, I am afraid that we did not have such a device either.

Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 207

Replies: 1