Not receiving Connection Alert Notifications in the Notifications bar of smartphone or by Email

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Not receiving Connection Alert Notifications in the Notifications bar of smartphone or by Email

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-10-23 23:20:52 - last edited 2020-10-23 23:25:04
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.3

Hi,

I just deployed Deco M9 Plus at my house, and while everything else works fine, I am not receiving notifications when new device joins WiFi network.

Smartphone is Android 9, Deco app notifications enabled. When I set Connection Alerts to Push Notifications, nothing happens. New device joins network successfully, but no alert in the Notifications bar of smartphone.

When I change settings to get alerts via the Email, I am not getting emails. I checked spam filter - it is empty.

I am getting "New Device Detected" in Messages section of an app, but it is less convenient. I suspect I'll be missing all other notifications as well, such as Update Firmware, unless I open an app and check envelope icon to see if anything there.

Restarted smartphone (old Windows habit), no luck.

Any suggestions? Am I the only one with that (minor) issue? 

Thanks.

PS. All the latest firmware updates for Deco M9 that app told to apply were successfully applied, and Android Deco app is of latest version as of 2020-10-23

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 0