not receiving push notifications on phone when connected to Wi-Fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-24 23:58:54
Model: Deco X20-DSL  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

im not reciving push notifications or reciving them late using whatsapp on my Poco f3 android phone...

even after formatting all data and only installing whatsapp...

i also tried reseting my network and setting it from scratch in the deco app but it didnt help...
what i do is lock phone screen and wait about 5 minutes then send a message from another phone and the notifications wont arrive or arrive late...

ive turned off any battery restricting setting on my phone and even tried downgrading changing firmware but nothing helped...

when i use mobile data i dont have this issue at all...
is there any way to fix it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:not receiving push notifications on phone when connected to Wi-Fi
2023-02-28 12:10:02

@Sharon2018 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Would you have the same issue on another smartphone, except for the Poco f3?

And How about other Apps on the Poco f3? Are you able to get any notifications from these apps?

Please also enable the guest network on Deco, and connect Poco F3 to the guest network to see whether there would be any difference.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Options
Re:not receiving push notifications on phone when connected to Wi-Fi
2023-03-01 19:35:25

@David-TP 

happend on 3 different phones, xiaomi and samsung... 

on mobile data and other wifi networks everything works as it should with 0 issues...

ive updated to 1.0.5 but it didnt help... also guest network dont help unfortunately...

Options