RE 200 Range extender power off during firmware update_No Reset_Not working !!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-11-02 04:44:24
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi, 

Today I was updating firmware using tether app and the range extender was connected to power. suddenly electricity got out and the range extender was turned off. 

Later when electricity came I plugged in the device and it was showing only the power light. I tried to reset for several tiime but RESET  is not working. Can't find the device on tether even. What to do.. ? pls Help.

Options
4 Reply
Re:RE 200 Range extender power off during firmware update_No Reset_Not working !!!
2020-11-02 05:42:42

@sohaibchowdhury 

Good day,

Thank you very much for your time and patience.

Did you mean that there is an accident power outage during the firmware update?

; and once the power is recovered, the extender is no longer responsive anymore, right

During reset, would you see all the lights turn on, then off; will you see the default SSID like TP-Link_ Extender_ xxx after reset?

May I know where are you located and how long have you had the RE200?

Thanks a lot.

Options
Re:RE 200 Range extender power off during firmware update_No Reset_Not working !!!
2020-11-02 06:19:34

@Solla-topee Yes, power outage during firmware update. Yes, after power came the re200 was not working only the power green light is showing but the SSID is not being shown when searching for wifi. No, during reset no change on light. only the power light is showing steadily. my location is in Chittagong, Bangladesh. I have been using for less than a week now. Thanks.  

Options
2020-11-03 04:20:27

@Solla-topee  pls help !!!

Options
2020-11-04 09:38:44

@sohaibchowdhury 

Hi, sorry for the delay.

In this way, I am afraid that this range extender is broken and Irreparable.

Please try to check with the local shop retailer for warranty service.

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 584

Replies: 4