Votes

Deco account 2fa

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Deco app - 2FA. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Deco account 2fa

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Deco app - 2FA. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco account 2fa
Deco account 2fa
2020-11-02 15:18:28 - last edited 2022-11-22 01:59:15

I just received my Deco M9 Plus and following the instructions to download the application and create a TP Link account. To my shocking surprise you do not offer  Two-Factor Authentication on my account. The security of my account is as strong as the password I set, which nowadays is considered very very weak. I have so many devices and smart home IOT connected this this account. 2FA is industry standards nowadays. Is not optional anymore and I cannot believe my eyes I am reading the forum moderators in other posts that this is not a feature which you are considering. 2020 for god's sake!

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 881

Replies: 0